Movers and shakers of any strong business
This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. Everything you do will have an impact. We need creative thinkers with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a sales organization at FreshTemp. You'll be on the frontlines introducing FreshTemp products to customers while developing and testing new strategies around sales.
You will own the inbound lead process as well as source and qualify new companies that would be a great fit for FreshTemp products.
What you'll do
- Drive revenue generation for FreshTemp through prospecting, qualifying and closing on new accounts.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales operations to develop process and accuracy.
- Develop the sales playbook that will be used to scale and train our growing team.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market.
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the FreshTemp value proposition.
What you'll need
- B2B sales experiences
- Track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Experience managing sales reps in the food service industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another app, we have real products that solve real problems
- Counter Culture coffee, delicious snacks and a fully stocked refrigerator
- Competitive base salary, commission and equity options
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it